Friday, May 6, 2011

Unofficially Official

Not going to Dominican Republic now. I know, I know we are all going to miss having a 7-10 hour flight, but it's not going to happen. It looks like Mexico is the winner! Which is great because that is where Skie and I wanted to go all along, but there are some people in my life who watch a bit too much Fox "News" and believed we would all be killed by scary men with guns. The Mayan Riviera is super safe tourist region. We are going to be fine.
After looking around said "people in my life" were suddenly on board.
DR is 7 hours minimum from DFW, and there are many 24 hour flights from Seattle if anyone happens to come from there.....
Jamaica resorts just don't do it for me, and they are pricey! We don't love that.
So Mexico won! Now to pick a resort...... This is really simple it takes about 30 minutes per resort to research the first time, and there are only about 1,157,489 resorts. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment