Thursday, May 19, 2011

La Amada will make you holla!

We might have, maybe, possibly found a resort! YAH!
Check it out if ya want to.....www.laamadahotel.com

It looks super fancy, which we are not, but what the hey it's not like we're white trash or nothin. Right Ya'll? I totally wear shoes to Wal-Mart now. Every Time.

Skie is wonderful and irritating all in the same breath. It's just not fair he is so good at everything. Ok not everything, I don't recall one time his dirty socks have made it the hamper immediately after removal. But....he is good at finding resorts online. I've been stressing about finding a place, and he stayed up until 4 am Monday night researching. He found two great places actually, and the other one is somewhat still in the running but they haven't gotten back to me on prices. Check it out: www.hotellereve.com

Le Reve is cool because it only has 25 rooms, so we could rent the whole place to ourselves! How fun! And, although there is only one restaurant we could basically order whatever we want. Some of our peeps have strict diet restrictions. Con of Le Reve, we think/hope more than 50 people can come! The guest list is just about 150, and Skie hasn't looked at it yet. But, the other side of that is there is a nice resort just a quick 5 minute walk down the beach. Not that big of a deal. We hope it isn't too expensive.

I can't wait to move on from this, and make some STD's!!
I already have the ones I want picked out on Etsy. I won't show you though because then it won't be a fun surprise! I also have the invitations I want on Etsy. :)

I wonder if it is appropriate to send some people one type of invite and other people a fancier version. I don't know if we can afford 150 of the ones I really, really want.
Hmm....so many etiquette questions.

I am *hopefully* going wedding dress shopping on Saturday! YAH!
We have four places booked, but I might have to cancel one of them. It is too many in one day!
My mom is coming down, my ex-roommate will go, and my other friend Alice (who BTW is the most adorable preggo ever! Well after Kat and Anne, obvi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment