Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Where have you been???

Put an X by the states you have been to. The average is 8; how do you match up?
Should you chose to play, here's what you do: Paste the copy in the body of the note. Delete my Xs and add your own. Tag the same # of people as the # of states you've been to (I think you're limited to 30!).Just for fun, put an O beside the states where you have lived. Airports don't count!
Alabama -X
Alaska -X
Arizona -
Arkansas -X
California -
Colorado -X
Connecticut -
Delaware -
Florida -X
Georgia -X
Hawaii -X
Idaho -
Illinois -
Indiana -
Iowa -
Kansas -X
Kentucky -
Louisiana -X
Maine -
Maryland -
Massachusetts -
Michigan -
Minnesota -
Mississippi -X
Missouri -
Montana -
Nebraska -
Nevada -
New Hampshire -
New Jersey -
New Mexico -X
New York - X
North Carolina-X
North Dakota -
Ohio -
Oklahoma -X
Oregon -
Pennsylvania -
Rhode Island -
South Carolina -X
South Dakota -
Tennessee -X
Texas -O
Utah -
Vermont -
Virginia -
West Virginia -
Wisconsin -
Wyoming -
Washington -

I got 16. WOW I need to get out more! Please note the only reason I have been to 3 of the states is because of the RACK! Also, can I nominate myself to be official cheerleader/babysitter during the 50 states marathons? That way I can see all the states too! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's such a good idea...i want to babysit and see all of the states when I'm back too! Need a partner Rachelle?

    ReplyDelete