Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NYC RR NUMBERO DUE

First, I would like to apologize to Rachelle for encouraging another cold Northeast in winter RR, however this was just too too good to pass up.

NYC, here we come! Sara, Anne's awesome sister, was incredible enough to pull off getting Anne, me and Andrew into the much lusted after NYC marathon in November!

Perfect timing because Carrie will be back in the city that never sleeps (except for the last RR where we did a lot of sleeping...not this time girls!).

Rachelle promised to come! No quitsies!

This will be complete awesomeness for many reasons. I will list them below.

1. RACK reunion!!!!

2. Meeting Evie!!!!!

3. NYC MARATHON!!!!

4. Anne gets to finally meet RyANNE!!!

5. RACK reunion!!!

6. Andrew's first full marathon!!!!

7. NYC is the best!!!!

8. Anne and Kat get to dress up in freakishly weird outfits and run a marathon in front of hundreds of thousands of adoring fans!!!!

9. RACK REUNION!!!!

10. Halloween spent with the RACK, I do believe this will be a first. What do we dress up as?? Decisions decisions.... I've already decided that the Griffster will be the Naked Cowboy. I'm going to start figuring out that costume now :)

I'm so excited girls! Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! YAAAAAAAAAY! He is going to be the best little nekked cowboy ever!

    ReplyDelete