Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Turn that Frown Upside Down!

YAH updated blog! I think it's pretty, but totally let me know if you hate it. :)

Feeling better today, more hopeful about everything. I haven't been smoking, so that helps. Everything still mostly sucks but Skie continues to reassure me and I am sort of listening more. So there's that.

I have been applying for jobs this week so that gives me some light at the end of this dark tunnel. And, if I get a new job I can get on his insurance because that counts as a "major life event" and his insurance covers way more for infertility treatments than mine.

I have not worked out this week, but I have been at least thinking about working out. And I have some loose plans to do that today. I need and want to. I am going to try very hard not to turn on the TV when I get home from work. Small goals...........

I am hopeful the "times are a changin" since SB5 didn't get passed last night! HUGE WIN! In case you missed it here is a play-by-play: http://www.austinchronicle.com/blogs/news/2013-06-26/a-victory-by-the-people/

And DOMA is GONE! HUGE WIN!!

So things are looking up in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment