Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Plans

I never thought I would be "one of those girls" but here I am. I love planning the wedding! It is so much fun thinking about where to go, who will be there, and what it will be like to get married to my amazing fiance! We are going to have destination wedding somewhere in the Caribbean, but that is such a big place where to start?!! Every day during my lunch break I search for resorts, checking each thing that is important to us, ruling some in, some out, not finding the "perfect" place yet. At least we know the approximate time of year (April or May) and the approximate location. After that, I really just need to decide on a color and a dress, and done! I think the destination wedding thing is really going to suit us! Start saving your money honey, we are going to the BEACH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment